R I S E
Our king has fallen
Down the street
They’re so fucking baked
Lots of Q’s, yay!
3. Favourite song musically?
Oh man so tough. I can never choose a favourite anything so I think a *really good* one to me is Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin. The orchestra always gives me goosebumps.
7. A song that makes you laugh
Blue Oyster Cult - Don’t Fear the Reaper only because of that SNL skit ahaha
9. The song you sing most in the shower
Now that I think about it its usually Lady Gaga’s Judas, Lana Del Rey’s American, or RUSH’s Limelight :p Beautiful feminine voices otherwise impossible outside the shower lol
12. A band member you’d most like to do karaoke with
A karaoke duet with Ryan Guldemond because he seems like he would like to do karaoke maybe
14. Favourite album to listen to in full
I mostly listen to albums in full as of recent but whenever I’m in the car my go-to is Our Lady Peace’s Naveed album…. duhduh-duhdun-duhdadada-dundun
16. Song most played in your iTunes
Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker - Laces Out BUT it hasn’t updated play count in a long time, like since January, so its most likely different now :-P
17. Favourite album artwork
Our Lady Peace’s Spiritual Machines hands down.
19. Favourite guilty pleasure song
Styx - Come Sail Away. If we’re in a vehicle together and this comes on you have two choices: Either tuck, roll and evacuate or endure it on full blast + my passionate singing of the entire song
Thanks friendos! :^)
My psychology instructor reminds me a lot of my sister and honestly its impeding my ability to take her seriously and not pass unfair judgement.
A cousin with a smell. We find very relaxing.
She isn’t very good at strenuous exercise.
Syrian civil war
One of the best responses to ‘let’s get a photo’ we’ve ever had! @ussmusic #NCBF #USS
when he giving good dick and suddenly pulls out
- Water tank: Filtered water is kept in the tank and slowly released into the breadbaskets below
- Vegetables growing in breadbasket: Breadbaskets filled with porous lava stoned are used to grow vegetables. The stones and vegetables roots trap the nutrients and filter the water which then flows into the fish tank below.
- Fish droppings enrich the water with nutrients for growing vegetables
- A variety of small vegetables can be grown such as swiss chard, cows peas, eggplants, sweet peppers, etc.
- Pump: A solar powered or had pump recycles the water to the top tank, ready for the cycle to start again.
- Chickens provide meat and eggs for consumption and/or for sale. Their droppings are captured and used to feed the fish.
This unique system integrates fish, poultry and vegetable farming using recycled water. It is designed to maximise the yield of each component, whilst minimising the amount of water required. Our research has shown that Haller’s aquaponics system uses only 2% of the water conventionally needed for the same vegetable production. This is particularly important in drought-prone areas in Africa. Haller’s aquaponics system is also affordable, it is made with low cost materials that can be found locally.
We have made several changes to this initial design – in particular to the fish tanks. A revised illustration is currently being worked on.
My mom teaches Kindergarten and I went to her classroom a few days ago and saw what appeared to be a small shrine dedicated to Jodie Foster in the corner of the room and I had literally no idea why it was there, so I asked my mom about it and she said it’s where the kids can go to tattle on each other so they don’t always do it to her
So basically my mom tells her little Kindergarteners to tell on each other to a magazine clipping of Jodie Foster that they call Miss Tattle and if you don’t think that’s the funniest thing then get out of my face
OMG, I can’t.
Oh man yeah this is a super common thing, we have one of these in my preschool room, too, except ours is a picture of Obama. When the kids are upset or angry or want to tattle or whatever they “Go tell the President” and its my favorite thing.
GO TELL THE PRESIDENT